ELE USAL Gran Canaria offers a wide range of leisure activities
Have fun learning Spanish in Gran Canaria! Attend our socio-cultural activities while you learn Spanish at our school.
To learn Spanish well you must put into practice the knowledge you acquire in class, and the best way is to participate in our socio-cultural activities. You can get to know your classmates better while you practice Spanish in real and everyday environments.
With these activities you can learn about the customs and history of Spain and the Canary Islands while making friends at the same time.
These are our main free activities included in our courses:
- Guided tours through the centre of the city (Vegueta Old Town, Triana, Paseo de Las Canteras)
- Cultural events (“Rutaviva” of the beach of Las Canteras and La Cicer, cinema, carnival, theatre, etc.)
- Gastronomic activities (tapas route, beer tasting, Vegueta market).
- Film sessions in original version.
- Visits to monuments and museums (Canarian Museum, Museum of Columbus, Cathedral of Santa Ana).
*The guided visits will be made with the tourist intermediary HARVEN SCHOOL G.C., S.L. with the registration number I-0002542.1.
Remember only 15 minutes from our centre, you have the beaches of Las Canteras and La Cicer, considered one of the best beaches for learning how to surf because of the quality of its waves and its easy access. Beside surfing, you can also practice scuba diving, kayaking and much, much more.